Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > custom control property intellisense

custom control property intellisense

mr. dropdown

in vs2003 we had the beautiful xsd files that helped us create exactly the
intellisense that we wanted for our control. in vs2005, for some reason it
was removed, and the reason for that is vs2005 gives us an "improved"
environment that knows how to generate the intellisense of the property
automatically by checking the property type, but now:
1. how can I tell the control to use only my custom properties and not all
the webcontrol properties (let's say that I have to derive from webcontrol).
2. more important - how can I set a property to open the open the file
browse dialog (like the ImageUrl property of the asp:Image control? (in
vs2003 we had the xsd:anyURI)

I really hope that there are solutions to these issues.
Thanks!