Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Composite control

Composite control

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]

Hi all

I'd like to create a "Navigator" control (dotnet 1.1). What I would like is
for this to contain a collection a NavigatorButton, where the
NavigatorButton can only exist as part of a NavigatorControl.

The NavigatorButton would be a sealed class but have a property ButtonType
which would be an enum of First, Previous, Next, Last, Insert, Delete,
Refresh, Custom.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to how to achieve this? I've never
written a composite ASP .net control before.

Thanks

Pete