Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > window not closing

window not closing

gurvar

Hi,
I'm using window.close() command in a pop box (YesNo.aspx) embedded in a ASP
button clcik command.
Its a pop up confirmation for Yes or No. If either of them is clicked the
window seems to get enlarged instead of closing after it does its function.
How can I get to close the window when I click the buttons. I tried
selfclose, but doesn't work either.
Thanks in advance.

MS

would you give the lines of code that u are adding to close the wirndow,....

"gurvar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I'm using window.close() command in a pop box (YesNo.aspx) embedded in a
> ASP
> button clcik command.
> Its a pop up confirmation for Yes or No. If either of them is clicked the
> window seems to get enlarged instead of closing after it does its
> function.
> How can I get to close the window when I click the buttons. I tried
> selfclose, but doesn't work either.
> Thanks in advance.

gurvar

I'm having a problem while closing cofirmation box
(Yes or No box).
when I choose either of them window.close seem to
be not executing, instead the page is getting fully
enlarged.Where am I going wrong?

Page_Load()
Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.returnValue
=document.getElementById('txtValue').value;window. close();")
Button2.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.close();")
End Sub