Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > ASP.NET 2.0: Detecting if client-side validation javascript regist

ASP.NET 2.0: Detecting if client-side validation javascript regist

Ben Fidge

What is the correct way to determine if javascript for client-side validation
has been registered in ASP.NET 2.0?

I'm trying to debug a control that uses the following to detect:

bool bIsRegistered = Page.IsStartupScriptRegistered("ValidatorIncludeSc ript");

This works fine for ASP.NET 1.x, but not for 2.0. Can anyone tell me the
correct way please?

Thanks

Ben