Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > 2 datarepeaters on same page

2 datarepeaters on same page

suzy

hello,

how can i have multiple datarepeaters on the same aspx page?

i have tried something similar to this:

<asp:repeater id="repeater1" runat="server">
<itemtemplate>
</itemtemplate>
</asp:repeater>

<asp:repeater id="repeater2" runat="server">
<itemtemplate>
</itemtemplate>
</asp:repeater>

all i want is for my page to print out all the items of repeater1, then
print out all the values of repeater2. but at the moment, my page is print
out all the values of repeater1, then all the items of repeater2, then it's
doing the entire thing again.

thanks in advance

Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

Hi suzy,

I think that you posted this before, send the code you are using and we can
correct it, basically what you should do is create both repeaters, set
theirs DataSource properties and perform a DataBind()

Cheers,

--
Ignacio Machin,
ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us