Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > WebUserControl/ascx Properties window

WebUserControl/ascx Properties window

jgrant

Hi I have develop a WebUserControl(.ascx) that is a dropdownlistbox filled
and I want to be able to see some properties (in the properties window) like
TabIndex when I used it in a WebForm. Is there any way to do this???

Thank you very much.