Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > ObjectDataSource

ObjectDataSource

Joey Chömpff

LS,

Could somebody help me with finding information over building an
derived objectdatasource. I think that the design of this control isn't
good enough if you work with your own objectmodel and having
readonly properties.

I would appriciate if someone could give some information.

--
TIA,

Joey Chömpff

Javier G. Lozano

What are you trying to do with the ObjectDataSource control (ODS) and
read-only properties? I've been able to use read-only properties with
no problem with the ODS in many of our pages. Is there a particular
error you're encountering?

Joey Chömpff

I would like to Insert Update and Delete objects, look at
http://groups.google.nl/group/micros...b8beae869776e8

this would give you an idea.

--
TIA,