Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Discovering CSS refs in page custom control resides during design time.

Discovering CSS refs in page custom control resides during design time.

HTML

Hi,

I have custom controls that let developers apply CSS styles depending on the
state of the control. They can do this at run-time and also at design-time
in the properties pane. They currently need to type in the style class they
want to use. I would like to give the control the ability at design-time to
check out the CSS files linked to the page and display a list of available
style classes in a drop down list. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks!

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

if you are using VS2005, there is one sandbox project by MS, namely "CSS
Properties Window" which does pretty much this:
http://www.asp.net/sandbox/app_sandm...ndex=0&tabid=1

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider