Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > MaskedEdit in ASP.NET 1.1

MaskedEdit in ASP.NET 1.1

Alex C. Barberi

How would I make a masked text box, like the MaskedEdit control from VB6 or
the Mask property in .NET 2, in ASP.NET 1.1?

--
Alex C. Barberi
Chief Executive Officer

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You'd have to use a lot of JavaScript.
Maybe you could start with one of these masked textbox web controls to make
things easier:
http://SteveOrr.net/freecontrols/textboxes.aspx
(Look toward the bottom of the list)

--