Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Calendar control to display image on Mondays

Calendar control to display image on Mondays

David

I am trying to get an image to appear on all Mondays within the calendar
control. I also want that image to be a link. How can I do this?

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Dilworth,

Thanks for your posting.
Regarding on this issue, I've also found your another duplicated issue in
the following newsgroup:

Subject: Calendar control to display image on Mondays
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontro ls

I've posted my suggestion there, I'd appreciate if you have a look there.
Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to discuss in that thread,
please feel free to post there.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support