Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > XHTML+SMIL and HTML+TIME

XHTML+SMIL and HTML+TIME

e_zverev

Hi

Is the XHTML+SMIL profile supported by IE? By other popular broswers?
Is it going to be supported?
What is the place for HTML+TIME as purely Microsoft specification in future?

What I know is:
There is a W3C specification called SMIL for web animation and, as far as I
understood, Microsoft implementation for it, called HTML+TIME. As I see from
http://www.w3.org, SMIL specification is a working draft and is intended to
be part of XHTML+SMIL profile.

Let MS guys to shoot first please.
--