Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How to position a custom webcontrol relatively under vs.net 2005?

How to position a custom webcontrol relatively under vs.net 2005?

amanda.shen@grapecity.com

When I update my webcontrol form .net 2003 to .net 2005, one question
occured.
My webcontrol can not be moved when it is put on a web form.
Its(layout / position/ relative) can not be set.
Why?
How to solve this problem?

amanda.shen@grapecity.com

I have solve this problem.
maybe i should add a condition (designmode) before render data.

public override void RenderEndTag(HtmlTextWriter writer)
{
base.RenderEndTag(writer);

if (!this.DesignMode && this.EnableClientScript)
{
this.RenderData(writer);
}
}