Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > control refresh

control refresh

AVL

Hi,
I have a requirement in which I need to refresh a single control instead of
teh whole web page. How can I do this asp.net 1.0?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You could use Smart Navigation to fake it, or you could use XMLHttp to have
the control update itself.

Here's more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ationTopic.asp
http://www.codeguru.com/Csharp/.NET/...cle.php/c9679/