Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Executing Assembly eg MyWebApp.dll

Executing Assembly eg MyWebApp.dll

Thomas

Hi,

I want to get the name of the web application dll from within several
library external assemblies deep. How do I do that? The assemblies runs
outside the web application too - so I can't use HttpContext.

Much like the old VB 6.0 App.ExeName.

- Thomas

coollzh

you can try using Assembly.GetExecuteAssembly() to get the current Assembly
fullName

"Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> дϢ
news:(E-Mail Removed)...