Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > User Controls

User Controls

larry

Hi,

I'm a newbie at ASP.NET programming so I apologize if the answer is
apparent.

I am having trouble implementing UI elements using the Web User ControI
template in Visual Studio.NET 3.0. The tags and functions that are
provided by intenllisense don't include basic tags like tables and
textboxes.

I don't change the Inherits System.Web.UI.UserControl. Is there
another Namespace I should be inheriting.

To create User Controls, I've been having to save .aspx pages as .ascx
pages to get things to work.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer,
Larry

Dave Johnson

hey larry,i so sorry i am not able to help u with your question,

but i want to knw where to get the latest updates about .net 3.0 do u
think u can help me out

Sharing makes us all Better

--
Sent via .NET Newsgroups