Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Why the properties of web user controls which inherted from my custom base UI controls MISSED?

Why the properties of web user controls which inherted from my custom base UI controls MISSED?

ABC

Why the properties of web user controls which inherted from my custom base
UI controls MISSED?

How should I to set enable?