Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Base designer class missing in 2.0

Base designer class missing in 2.0

Randy

Hi,

I cannot find the base ControlDesigner class in 2.0. All of the
documentation I have found points to
System.Web.UI.Design.ControlDesigner but this class is not there in
2.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

Randy

Randy

Nevermind, stupid error, added reference "system.design" and it works.
New to the asp.net world, usually code in Java. I was expecting it to
be in the system.web dll.

Rookie move.

Randy