Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > ReadWriteControlDesigner or ControlDesigner to be used?

ReadWriteControlDesigner or ControlDesigner to be used?

KK

Hi

I am developing a collapsible panel for ASP.NET
now I need to provide a visual designer for the
control.

earlier, I created a designer for my control class
by inheriting from ControlDesigner. but then
at design time, it shows my control (with titles
images etc..) but I can't add controls into it.

I later figured out I have to inherit my designer
from ReadWriteControlDesigner. But now, at
design time, I get a panel where I can insert
my controls. But I now do not see my other
designtime html generated ( such as title and
image of the collapsible panel)

help is appreciated.

KK