Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Custom control should resize when the browser is resized

Custom control should resize when the browser is resized

santel_helvis@sify.com

Hi everyone,

I have created the custom control that will display some images and one
div tag in the table format. When resizing the browser I should also
resize the custom control accordingly. Any suggestions please.