Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > .Net 2.0 : Smart tags and Readonly Collection Property

.Net 2.0 : Smart tags and Readonly Collection Property

adlionel

Hi,

I've built a composite control with a ReadOnly custom collection
property.

I can manage collection items in the property editor with a custom
CollectionEditor. It works fine.

Now I want to manage this collection in a smart tag panel. I can read
the collection items using a DesignerActionPropertyItem in an inherited
DesignerActionList class but I cannot apply changes to the control.
After collection editing changes are not applied.

How can I achive that? I've not found a working sample for this
particular configuration (But I'm sure it's possible as for example
DropDownList ListItemCollection is managed such a way)

Thanks for your answers.

Lionel