Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Whidbey - Custom Control

Whidbey - Custom Control

Juan Irigoyen

I have created custom control that inherits from a control type toolstrip to
which I add several buttons to him, when using this control appears to me a
control toolstrip but without buttons, which I can do so that these appear
in the control. Thanks.