Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Multi-line TextBox - Paste text with numbered list, bullet list, tab character

Multi-line TextBox - Paste text with numbered list, bullet list, tab character

tony_csnet@yahoo.com

Hi All,

I need a server control that's exactly like a multi-line TextBox, but
also allow users to paste text with numbered list, bullet list, and tab
character into the editable area without losing the numbers, bullets,
and indetation. I don't need any css style.

I'm thinking about a custom control, but not sure how to approach this.
Please give some directions

Thanks

Tony.