Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Building a calendar within a DataGrid Edit Control

Building a calendar within a DataGrid Edit Control

keal75

I'm currently build a calendar functionality into a datagrid that opens a new
web page. Once the user selects the date in the new page, i'll need to be
able to post that date back into a textbox located next t o the calendar gif
image.

Any ideas for VB.net Or C#

Thanks
--
Koljas

Andrew Robinson

This will likely involve a bit of javascript.

Why not use the ASP.NET Calendar control and only display it while in Edit
Mode.

-A

news:(E-Mail Removed)...