Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > HtmlTextWriterStyle enumeration does not contain most of the available CSS properties

HtmlTextWriterStyle enumeration does not contain most of the available CSS properties

Nathan Sokalski

I was using the HtmlTextWriter class, and I noticed that the
HtmlTextWriterStyle enumeration contains very few of the available CSS
properties. The ones I was looking for specifically were Margin and Padding.
Even though I know that I can still add these using the
AddStyleAttribute(String,String) overload of the method, I find it very
surprising that so few were included in the enumeration. Am I missing
something, or is this enumeration just not very up to date?
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Karl Seguin