Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Modifying a property of a control contained in a user control

Modifying a property of a control contained in a user control

Nathan Sokalski

I have a user control that is made up of several HyperLink controls. In the
Page_Load event of pages that use the control I want to change a property of
one of these HyperLinks. How can I access these controls from the Page's
Load event? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Sachin Saki

Hi Nathan,

Make the properties in usercontrol and create the object of it and set the
property from page load from aspx page. i think this best way to do what u
want.

Regards,
Sachin Saki
..NET Developer, Capgemini - INDIA