Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Remove an inherited property?

Remove an inherited property?

Curt_C [MVP]

I'm inheriting from the generic WebControl when designing my own. This
inheritance has a "Text" property... I'm not going to be using this and was
wondering if there is a way to remove this from the designer, so that people
are less confused.

Thanks in advance.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

Curt_C [MVP]

Ok... any link or pointers on how that is done?

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com