Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > a simple custom control

a simple custom control

Fatih ÖĞÜTCÜ

hi. my english isn't very good. sorry for mistakes.
i am using Visual Studio 2002. i installed .net framework 1.1, also i
installed .net framework 2.0. but visual studio is using .net framework
1.0.( i think., ?..)
now this is my question.
i can make my custom controls. but i haven't been able to design them on
Visual Studio design page. i was looking for this problem on internet when i
found an example from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...asp?frame=true
but this example didn't work in my workspace.(.net framework 1.0, VS 2002).
why?
how can i solve this problem?
also how can i know that which version of .net framework is active in VS
2002. how can i change it?
Fatih ÖĞÜTCÜ, from TURKEY.

Fatih ÖĞÜTCÜ

think i didn't give you what is the error message.
When i drop the simple custom control, on design page there is an error
message like 'Error Creating Control - Simple1'.

"Fatih ÖĞÜTCÜ" <(E-Mail Removed)>, haber iletisinde şunları
yazdı:(E-Mail Removed)...