Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Re-Use Web.UI.UserContol in other web-app

Re-Use Web.UI.UserContol in other web-app

Jurjen de Groot

I'm at this time doing some prototypeing with several self-made
web-user-controls, I'd like to be able to use these controls in at least 2
web-projects but find myself wondering how to deal with this.
I've already tried setting up the controls in a seperate web-app, but than I
can't use them in another web-app since I can't reference ascx files in
other virtual directory.

I'm sure someone here has figured this one out already, maybe 'you' can help
me.

kind regards,
Jurjen.

Arjen

Sure...
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickst...authoring.aspx

Hope this helps,
Arjen

"Jurjen de Groot" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...