Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Add controls to my custom control with tags in HTML design view

Add controls to my custom control with tags in HTML design view

Don

I have created a custom control but would like to add other controls to
it at design time. I want to be able to put custom control tags inside
the tag of my control to add the other controls.

This is similar to the way the datagrid adds bound columns. If you add
a bound column you get a <Columns> tag inside the <aspataGrid> tag
and your bound columns tags (<asp:BoundColumn>) tags are with the
control tag.