Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Inheriting Custom Control

Inheriting Custom Control

Damien

Not sure I fully understand your question, but just like you would from
any other control...

e.g. public class NewControl : BaseControl

Chris Kennedy

How can I inherit from a custom control. Could anyone point me to some
useful resources, Chris