Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Problem of User Control

Problem of User Control

Wilton Yuan

Hello,
I am newbie of ASP.NET. I tried to develop a simple user control and add it
to a web page for testing. However, when I start debug, the web page doesn't
show the user control at all, and a file download popup window open to ask
me downloan the web form. I even used the code that download from Internet,
it was the same. Is anybody know what it is? I am using Visual Studio 2002.

Thanks in advance,

Wilton

Carol

Hello Wilton,

I have been searching for responses to the problem you had since I'm experiencing exactly the same problem with my controls. I would like to know if you eventually found the solution?

Thanx for any help!

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/10_2...er-Control.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com

TJS

sounds like IIS is not processing the file extension

check this

news:ePW%(E-Mail Removed)...