Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Book search

Book search

VV

Hi,
I'm looking for a book that explains creating custom web controls for
asp.net from scratch (Inheritance from webcontrol or control namespace).
I've tried so far with different books but they all start and finish pretty
much the same. Bla bla what is asp.net, bla bla hallo world, bla bla inherit
from datagrid. Particularly I am interested in databinding, managing
viewstate, creation of event handlers, handling postbacks etc. Any
recommendations?!

Viktor

Steve Goodyear

http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/nor.../book19466.htm

Cheers,
Steve Goodyear

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Server Controls and Components
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...&link_code=as1

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP