Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > PropertyGrid and changing-language items

PropertyGrid and changing-language items

Jorge

I'm trying to include a property in a PropertyGrid.
This property comes from a enumeration type, but I want to show in
PropertyGrid a string representing each enumeration object . The problem is
that this representation can differ depending on user language. For example,
suppouse a simple enumeration type like {Yes,No}. Depending on user language,
I want to show a combo in PropertyGrid property with "Yes"/"No","S*"/"No"...
values.
Is there any way to control internally in PropertyGrid these values with an
int number (0,1) and show it as a string?
Thanks

PropertyGrid-Need HELP =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGFr?= ASP .Net 2 07-15-2005 08:40 AM
RotateFlipType and PropertyGrid - Bug ??? BeerBoy ASP .Net Building Controls 1 06-17-2004 02:17 PM
PropertyGrid for ASP.NET JezB ASP .Net 0 04-19-2004 01:20 PM
I've lost a web based propertygrid control! Jj ASP .Net 1 01-24-2004 05:39 AM
PropertyGrid - ReadOnly Dave Wurtz ASP .Net 2 11-14-2003 04:55 PM

Advertisments