Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > notes, trust deeds and mortgages

notes, trust deeds and mortgages

Michael Lescault

Hello
My name is Michael Lescault; I buy notes, trust deeds and mortgages
I was hoping you would be able to help me find some people or a list of mortgagees that may want to sell there notes, trust deeds or mortgages.
Thank you for your help
Michael Lescault

Matt

Get out of here you scumbag

Michael Lescault

Matt I think you had better rethink your words
I came on this site to see if I can find some help But all I got was A
Lowlife like you calling me a scumbag

Matt

Maybe you should rethink your useless existence ... people don't come
to this group to read off-topic solicitations from 2-bit hustlers