Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Constant Disconnection from wireless network

Constant Disconnection from wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?WGVybw==?=

hi. i have a desktop windows xp and a tablet pc.

i have set up a partially-wireless network to bring both computers online
and to share files between them.

i bought a wireless router and plug the cable that links to the internet to
it. then i connected the router with my desktop with a physical wire.
afterwards i configured the router to connect to the tablet pc wirelessly.
finally i ran the Network Setup Wizard on the tablet pc and brought it online.

when my network started to operate, everything ran smoothly. after a few
days i noticed that my tablet pc disconnects from the network very often and
repairing the connection takes ages.

it is very annoying. could anybody tell me how to get rid of this problem?
thanks!

--
Xero

http://www.chezjeff.net