Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > usercontrol problem

usercontrol problem

Hi,

I am just progamming using asp.net, and I want create a usercontrol to
display some dynamic(from database) contents.

Is this possible? Is there any sample code ?

Thanks in advance!

Ray