Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Enable Parent Controls

Enable Parent Controls

Holysmoke

Hi all,

I am using a datalist to generate controls based on the values arrive from DB.

checkbox
RadioButtonList/CheckBoxList

For each row there is checkbox which again contains group controls
(RadioButtonList/CheckboxList) related with it.

Now I need to control this,

If the user selects (checks) group controls, automatically i want to check
the checkbox. How I can do this in DataList using a JS client script function?

TIA,
Holy

recoil@community.nospam

You wopuld need to do use Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock and generate
dynamic Javascript. Chances are you will also need to get the ClientID
of the checkboxes. Because there is not much information I can only
point you so far.