Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How to force a Web XML control to redraw/repaint?

How to force a Web XML control to redraw/repaint?

~~~ .NET Ed ~~~

That is the question.... I have a control that contains an XML web control
to apply some XSL transform. But I also want that when i set the data member
of the custom control, that the whole thing redraws itself, that requires
also that the XML control repaints itself. How can that be done?

Thx,
Emil