Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Need Help with a repeater and web custom control

Need Help with a repeater and web custom control

anon@anon.com

I am having a hard time with makeing what I am trying to do work. I
am making a questionaire web app. I have a custom control that has a
label and 5 radio buttons. My problem is that each different topic
for the questionaire is in a database and each questionaire will have
a different number of questions. I am trying to use a repeater to
creat multiple copies of the control, unfortunately when I do this the
different controls act like thay are the same. Can anyone give me a
way to do what I am trying? Thanks alotI am having a hard time with