Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Find Position of control

Find Position of control

Sundance Kid

Is it possible to find a position of a control in design time.

I want to click on my control and do certain functions with it, but I need
to know its position (x,y cordinates) on the designer.

Thanks!