Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Text is not aligned with the Radio Button

Text is not aligned with the Radio Button

BenJ

Hi,

I have a Radio Button Control in my page, The Radio Button Text next to the
circle, in not vertically aligned with the circle, it is located slightly
below the circle. (although height of the text is larger than height of the
circle, top of the circle is slightly higher than top of the text) I am
using Verdana size 11px font, all padding are set to 0, and valign is set to
top. Is this the normal behavior of asp.net, or is there a solution?

Thanks,
BenJ