Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Adding my component to the right ToolBox tab immediately

Adding my component to the right ToolBox tab immediately

Ingvar Nilsen

How can I make my custom component install itself to the Toolbox tab of
my desire after "Add items" has been run by the developer using my
components?

This works, I get the special bitmap to represent my control.
[ToolboxBitmap("c:\\MyNewControl.bmp")]

Is there a corresponding attribute to tell VS.Net under what tab to put
the component, and in case it doesn't exist - just create it first?

--
Ingvar Nilsen