Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > MultiColumn ComboBox...

MultiColumn ComboBox...

Davide Piras

Hi ALL,
few years ago I used to develop with Borland Delphy and I remember it was
easy to find a MultiColumnComboBox easy to bind to datatable...

Unfortunately, I cannot find this kind of control for .NET (I'm working with
c# now....),
that's a very useful control that shows in the drop down list gridlines,
header text and two or more columns... in this way you can see at the same
time value member and displaymember...

Have you ever seen on developed something similar?

Thanks, Davide.

--
Davide Piras
Software Architect / Engineer