Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Capturing Click Events in Buttons

Capturing Click Events in Buttons

King Kong

i have three buttons in my custom web control and im not able to capture
click events on em. how to do this in custom control. buttons are
webcontrols too.

Please Help

John Saunders

"King Kong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have three buttons in my custom web control and im not able to capture
> click events on em. how to do this in custom control. buttons are
> webcontrols too.
>
> Please Help

Please provide some details.

For instance, are those server-side buttons? In what way are you "not able
to capture click events on them"? Do you have the click events wired up, but
the event handler isn't receiving them?

You might even want to reduce this to a small reproducer and then post the
code.

John Saunders

ComSpex

How about setting its AutoPostBack property to true?