Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Caching control

Caching control

Chris

I have a composite control which uses labels and text boxes inside some
literal controls producing HTML elements. The controls have cssclass
properties, which work the first time the styles.css is attached to the aspx
page the control sits. From that point onwards the controls will not change
when I change the styles.css file. It is probably caching but beyond control
F5 what can I do to clear the cache. I have tried clearing my temporary
files in IE but suspect IIS is caching it. Any ideas, regards, Chris. The
control does not have a designtime in VS interface I just test it by
building the page in the browser.