Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > question about my custom control

question about my custom control

rodchar

hey all,

i was wondering, i have a custom control that inherits from the image
button. i have 2 .aspx pages.

all the custom control does is open a new window for help info.

well, on 1 .aspx page the new window appears fine and in focus. however, on
the second window the new window opens but the original window regains focus
(as a result pushing the help window in the back.).

the page load looks very similar so i can't figure out the different results.

thanks,
rodchar

Prasanna Pattam

Just include the javascript in the second aspx page to bring the focus of the
second window:
<script>
window.focus();
</script>