Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > User control - lacking positioning on page

User control - lacking positioning on page

ken bus

It seems that the user control I created could not be positioned using the
grid positioning like other controls on my web page. It appeared to use flow
layout. Is this a problem with user controls and will I have to use a
composite server control instead?