Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Exposing dataview

Exposing dataview

Skok Tone

Hello all,

I have composite control with button, 2 textboxes and dataview.
Now I want to expose dataview control as propertie to be accessed at
runtime.

I declared propertie:
public DataView myDataView
{
get { return localDataView}
}

on CreateChildControls I create localDataView as
localDataView = new DataView;
localDataView.ID = this.ID+"dataview";

All is ok, I see propertie myDataView in desiger, but when I click on
Columns propertie of my exposed dataview I get error

Any ideas,

Best regards, Skok Tone