Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET Chat

ASP.NET Chat

=?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

How do I create a Live Web Chat Room using ASP.NET?

Shreyash

Curt_C [MVP]

ASP.NET really isn't the best tech for this since it will require continuous
post backs. I suggest looking at a clientside component for this

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Shreyash Patel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I create a Live Web Chat Room using ASP.NET?
>
> Shreyash

=?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

> ----- Curt_C [MVP] wrote: ----

> ASP.NET really isn't the best tech for this since it will require continuou
> post backs. I suggest looking at a clientside component for thi

Can you suggest any?

Curt_C [MVP]

sorry, not off the top of my head..... google it though and I'm sure you'll
get a few hits.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
www.Darkfalz.com

"Shreyash Patel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > ----- Curt_C [MVP] wrote: -----

> > ASP.NET really isn't the best tech for this since it will require

continuous
> > post backs. I suggest looking at a clientside component for this

> Can you suggest any?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You might want to investigate these options:
http://www.synthigence.com/eshop/10E...ProductCode=27
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...=39&tabindex=2
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...279&tabindex=2

--