Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How can I persist the state of a DropDownList control

How can I persist the state of a DropDownList control

nail

Greetings,
I"m develop a custom control (render). It inherits a ListControl.
In the Render method, I apply an ArrayList to the DataSource property and
call the DataBind method.
So, how can I get the SelectIndexChanged event?
In other words, how can I know when the user change the dropdownlist
selected item, after all, in the LoadPostData method the postcollection came
null every time.

Thanks.

nail.

nail